Thursday, April 19, 2012

We have had a rough week this week.  For some reason Matthew has had even more separation anxiety issues this week.  He doesn't want me to leave in the mornings and the one day that I went home for lunch he didn't want me to leave to go back to work.  It only took me one time to learn that I don't need to go home for lunch anymore (at least not this week). 

Matthew has been grounded from the X-box (which is his obsession) for a month and today is the day he gets it back.  So, of course this morning that is all he talked about. Which got him into trouble with his Daddy.  Bryan can't stand the thought of the X-box because of Matthew being so obsessed with it.  I am hoping that after a month away from it, and if we keep a tight leash, we can minimize the obsession a little bit this time.  Circumstances are a little bit different now.  When we took the X-box away, it wasn't long after his surgery.  A lot has changed since his surgery.  Bryan thinks alot of the change we've seen is because we took away the X-box.  I really don't know but I think the only way we are going to know for sure is to give it back to him and see how he does.

Next week is the CRCT.  We have to go to Jesup every day to take it.  I am pretty nervous about it. I'm really not sure how nervous Matthew is. I hope he does okay when it actually comes time for the test.  My biggest worry is that he is going to freeze up and he will take forever to complete the test because he can't concentrate because he's so nervous!  I guess we will see!  I'll be glad when next week is over.  And I'll really be glad after May 11 when I am at home with him so we don't have to deal with the separation anxiety anymore.


"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment