Tuesday, April 10, 2012

News...

After much prayer and discussion, a decision has been made.  I informed my work yesterday that May 11 will be my last day and I'll be staying home with Matthew to home school him.  This was a very hard decision for us because we just don't know what is going to happen and how we are going to make it financially but we do know that this is what Matthew needs.  We also know that the Lord will take care of us. Home schooling Matthew has been hard with me working and he really needs me home with him, teaching him.  There is just no way we can continue doing it the way that we have.  The whole family has been suffering, especially Lily.  She doesn't get the attention she needs from me because I'm so focused on trying to help Matthew. 

We have been seeing some improvement in Matthew since the surgery.  He is not quite as short tempered as he was and he's been having less meltdowns.  I'm praying this continues to improve and that the Lord will continue to give me lots of patience!

I do plan on trying to babysit to bring in some extra money.  I enjoy children and this will be a way that I can bring in some income and stay home.  I haven't found any children to keep yet, but I know the Lord will send some my way when the time comes.  Keep praying for us!

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment