Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Recovery

Well, Matthew had his surgery on Friday, March 2.  Everything went fine, just as planned.  He has had a pretty good recovery, although he still has a hard time swallowing food.  I've had to make alot of milkshakes and ramen noodles the past couple of weeks!  He's done pretty well but his throat is still very sore and he's having a hard time eating.  He hasn't had any bleeding or vomiting so those are really good things!

I am praying about a big decision.  Something that I have been praying about for a while but it seems like the Lord is just opening some doors and my dream could soon be a reality!  I don't want to say too much just yet because I don't want to jinx it and I also don't want my coworkers to know anything about it.  (Especially the bosses!) You can probably guess what it might be but I won't say until I know for sure what I am going to do.  Right now I'm about 90% sure.  Just pray for me!



"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment